RIDES FOR 2012?

yes kaya, will be sorted way before august.

the all important pub lunch will be monitored a month or so before as they are due a landlord change somewhere this summer. this may not affect the ability for us to eat there but, will double check before hand as the new owners may renovate etc...thus affecting the food-stop layout of the ride.

all in hand. ;)

chrisv40":1qnzefzh said:
Fingers crossed Pines will be sorted after the weekend.

Nice one Chris, you'll have to start looking for a pic for the announcement thread ;)

A few trees with a tiny path between them should do :LOL:

Working on this with Rob & Matt but the 17th is looking likely.

The 17th is now not looking likely at all and the rest of June pretty much full for me.

We have the option of the 1st July which in my opinion is too close to our national so how about moving Pines into the last fortnight of July or early August?

chrisv40":li4rd01k said:
The 17th is now not looking likely at all and the rest of June pretty much full for me.

We have the option of the 1st July which in my opinion is too close to our national so how about moving Pines into the last fortnight of July or early August?

Yes I agree the 1st is to close, the weekend of the 20th is the BDW so I can't make that and we have an evening ride on the 1st of Aug (yorkshire Day)
What about the 11th Aug ? and then maybe swap Marcs ride for the SEPT 1st- Howgills/N Pennies as we seam to have a few problems getting people to ride up north :roll:

What do you think Chris/Marc ????

some time during the week i will take a look at the calendar. my ride can be done almost any time throughout the year, slotted in easy in hot or cold weather.

:cool:

Hey guys - remember me?

Hope you're all doing well down there - I do miss the moors and Dalby, but having Glentress 45mins away kind of makes up for it.

Just wondering if there's going to be a BDW this year?

I got a pm from Dr S earlier on in the year - about it happening in July but I can't find any mention of it now. I'm guessing its been cancelled?

Hope to be able to make it to Innerleithen in August, so maybe see some of you there.

:D

Andy

Back