Empty

Bought this interesting little bit off Mike (mfh126) recently. Mainly purchased as I had never seen one before and thought it looks pretty cool!
P1020368.jpg

P1020369.jpg

P1020370.jpg

boots + braces

Please take into consideration your maintenance habits, riding season, trail goo, and existing seals on your Mag 21 model before you make the decision to not run fork boots. Those colours would be great with or without 'em, but there are bigger concerns impacting the longevity of the fork.

Also, check the bolt hole spacing prior to using the aftermarket brace. I had an AC brace for the Mag 21. A friend pulled out the calipers to compare the bolt hole spacing with the stock brace. There was a significant difference. This could affect the performance of the fork.

Those wheels are slick! Curious to see how the TWP brace works out for you. Keep us posted on your progress. :cool:

Still own this! Just buying the final bits for the build and making sure I have everything before I crack on with it.

Here is the final part of the puzzle and has been a total nightmare. Had to go for a none retro one as I cannot find a headset top cap to suit my early 90's king headset. Sadly this means I cannot run a turquoise headset:
IMG_1581.jpg

Going to start building the wheels this week hopefully.

Rick Draper":3lr4g7cw said:
..Had to go for a none retro one as I cannot find a headset top cap to suit my early 90's king headset. Sadly this means I cannot run a turquoise headset..

Bah, there's always one piece that eludes a Build.. I'm sure those of us watching this Thread will keep a look out for one for you :cool:

Now.. Get buildin' :twisted:

:LOL:

kingroon":dvfoy0a1 said:
Rick Draper":dvfoy0a1 said:
..Had to go for a none retro one as I cannot find a headset top cap to suit my early 90's king headset. Sadly this means I cannot run a turquoise headset..

Bah, there's always one piece that eludes a Build.. I'm sure those of us watching this Thread will keep a look out for one for you :cool:

Now.. Get buildin' :twisted:

:LOL:

Matt's right. You're going to end up swapping it out, when that "just right" part comes along, anyway.

P1020870.jpg

That is the baby I needed :cool: Just checked it and it fits the turquoise headset so I will put the more modern one on the other billy.

Back