Saracen Kili Comp 853

One of my favourite frames & look superb with the rigid forks & if you can't get them I've heard of people using orange square top forks (the name eludes me!)!

Tc

Cheers guys. :)

I did think about going rigid with this one, but with the lack of decent rigid forks at sensible prices added to having other rigid options I decided this one would have a bouncy front. ;)

But if anyone finds a set of Saracen Ti forks let me know. :LOL:

Looking good mate! Mine accidentally turned into a retromod, but I came to terms with it early on that would be the case. Great frames that ride beautifully, mine wheelies like a beast!!

Looking forward to seeing this built. Will be taking mine to the series ride tomorrow in the surrey hills :cool:

Dan

First problem of the build. :(

IMGP0232.jpg

Setting up the front mech, get it lined up and spaced only to realise it's a bottom pull, and I need a top pull.

So if anyone has a 28.6, top pull mech, pref XT M739 but at this stage I'll take anything, give me a shout please.

It's done. :D
Ready for the MacRetro GT meet tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who sold me parts for this build, to BigEck for being a hawkeye when I needed one and Colin at Belhaven Bikes for the free stuff. ;)

So here she is...

IMGP0260.jpg

IMGP0244.jpg

IMGP0266.jpg

IMGP0245.jpg

IMGP0267.jpg

IMGP0248.jpg

IMGP0254.jpg

top work indeed the headbadge is class and looks very fast indeed, stem is a bit marmite(but do like the feck decal) but that is just nitpicking really.

Back