Glentress 5th annual meet. 3rd June. Date now set!

Which date do you prefer?

• 2nd June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kaiser":3qau46en said:
Shaping up to be a goodun! :D Looks like I will most likely be on a modern bike :oops: plans to get the FAT rolling have taken a blow.

There's time yet, no?
i'm still hoping to have the Kili up and running. Who else is retroing?

im 50/50 if i can be fit....aint rode much the past week ( 1 ride wednesday) due to knacking my left bollock :oops:

will see how it is through the day.... :x

firedfromthecircus":p0ch7vw4 said:
i'm still hoping to have the Kili up and running. Who else is retroing?

I only do Retro :) , will be on the usuall 94 Zaskar, been making worrying noises though, kind of a clacking/knocking noise, changed a few bits (rear wheel, pedals etc) still friggin there :x, suspect it may be the bottom bracket, too late now so if it dies it dies.

I cant stand any kind of noise from a bike so i may be a bit sweary tomorrow :oops:

saltyman":zfv0bm14 said:
im 50/50 if i can be fit....aint rode much the past week ( 1 ride wednesday) due to knacking my left bollock :oops:

Never mind the bollock. Get thee up here I need a shot of that bike :p Remember its a greet,meet and fanny aboot day, fitness is definitely not required. :)

kaiser":z6hm8t6c said:
saltyman":z6hm8t6c said:

fitness is definitely not required. :)

That's a guarantee;)

I will only be sat upon my steed from the top of spooky woods back down
I don't do uphill, pushing up is a good chance to shoot the shit and banter and let the fit lads take the cycle climb up ;)

G

i have just done a local 15 mile loop on the fatty, no discomfort until im showered and sat down strangely....dunno what the hells wrong with my balls!

saltyman":2vp60ra5 said:
i have just done a local 15 mile loop on the fatty, no discomfort until im showered and sat down strangely....dunno what the hells wrong with my balls!
Bring them along the morn and you'll no doubt get a 2nd opinion :shock:

I'm bringing my Townsend trekking bike so wont be particularly fast on the downhills due to skinnyish tyres. Further i'm cycling down and homeward because i want to not because I have to so I'll be conserving energy. Might join Gary for the push up the hill :roll:

Back