RetroRoadRide Saturday 2nd June 2012

feetabix":14mm1yoc said:
without going through the whole thread, i presume its still 10 at the brewery men?..... :D

10.00 it is...the kettle will be on, maybe even Spence will be up and without duvet in tow :roll:

Have abandoned the camping with the prospect of sitting in a field on my own :roll:

See you in the morning folks!! :cool:

daj":td8bz28u said:
Have abandoned the camping with the prospect of sitting in a field on my own :roll:

I'll be at the brewery till close and im sure Spence will, if your concerned about no one being around and abandoned..plus we haven't had a tiger sighting in Warks for years!!!! Ill be back in Sunday 0800 as well. I can even camp if you want :D

grumpycommuter":ko4choqe said:
daj":ko4choqe said:

I'll be at the brewery till close and im sure Spence will, if your concerned about no one being around and abandoned..plus we haven't had a tiger sighting in Warks for years!!!! Ill be back in Sunday 0800 as well. I can even camp if you want :D

I didnt get round to digging the tent out in the end :roll: Will have to be next time and maybe I can fill some water bottles up with the retro brew?!? :LOL:

I'm thinking of coming along if there is space. If I hold everyone else up I can make my own way back.

Iwasgoodonce":2tds63jg said:
I'm thinking of coming along if there is space. If I hold everyone else up I can make my own way back.

ace :cool:

see you all in the morning, I'll be setting off at 5, as I'm picking a bike up on the way whilst passing :shock:

@daj - just missed you offer of a lift. Cheers but have decided to drive.

Sort of ready. If someone has a spare long valve inner tube they could chuck in that might be useful, save me a trip to the LBS en route...

You will have realised by now from my absence that I've been unable to make it. Hope you all enjoy the ride, looking forward to reading the aftermath.

Back