Ultra tight wad cheapy list

konafan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Emphasis here is on as cheap as possible :roll:

I need...(for a pub bike)....

V brake and lever, Avid lever would be nice but...

Pair of 26" wheels ready to go with cassette (or singlespeed) or a pedal back brake wheel would be awesome!! not fussed on speeds really, black would be nice but I won't hold my breath

complete inch and eighth headset

27.2 seatpost in black if poss, if cut down or hacked its fine

30.0 seat clamp

A pair of black-ish cranks square taper or external BB or anything if it comes with a 68mm BB ;) :LOL:

Might be able to sort some of that out and I'm in Sheffield if it makes it easier on costings too.

I have f+r v brakes without the noodle unfortunately, Quad V brake levers (both are in black although the lever is silver), I need to see what headset bits I have left but you can have the brakes for nowt, I'll try and get a pic in a little bit after I've stopped looking for the other stuff.

If theres a 27.2 Thomson layback out there cheap I'm very interested!
Still looking for everything at the mo....

I must have some headsets somewhere but I can't find any complete ones but will have another look later. Here are the brakes and levers, one set of the brakes takes cartridge pads the others are just plain ones.

Attachments

• DSCN2868.JPG
    DSCN2868.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 348
  • DSCN2869.JPG
    DSCN2869.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 348
:oops: sorry forgot about the thread reply.

I could do with one at least, was planning just a front brake really.
Cheers
Jon

Recon I could help with the brake, a silver seatpost, and a set of cranks and a bottom bracket, oh should have an aheadset too. £12.50 (mainly to cover postage)?

Back