1999 Klein Attitude upgraded for 2010 (modern content)

Not sure what the specific colour red is called - it's the original paintwork - but it is just normal glossy red - no metallic finish.

Sorry I can't offer more info.

Couple of slight tweaks

Upgraded the seatpost to a Thomson Elite.

A new Hope seat Collar, white bottle cage, reduced the travel to 80mm to retain more of the original 1999 geometry and today added some M350 SPD's.

Attachments

• DSC_0039.jpg
    DSC_0039.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 2,232
theanswer75":1jg9uf0k said:
Gorgeous. I love the idea of old frames with modern components. Did it have those disc tabs stock on the rear?

Yeah the disc tabs were on there when I bought it - 22mm Hayes Disc Mount - commonly found on Kleins and Treks this age I think.

the_billster":1108x83i said:
theanswer75":1108x83i said:
Gorgeous. I love the idea of old frames with modern components. Did it have those disc tabs stock on the rear?

Yeah the disc tabs were on there when I bought it - 22mm Hayes Disc Mount - commonly found on Kleins and Treks this age I think.

.... and Gray Fishers (when they were not Treks). Hard to find that ttype of calliper..... (but a Magura Martal front calliper will fit with adapter).

the_billster":clxfxv47 said:
theanswer75":clxfxv47 said:

.... and Gray Fishers (when they were not Treks). Hard to find that ttype of calliper..... (but a Magura Martal front calliper will fit with adapter).

and avid
2012-12-15171557.jpg

it's all i could knock up out of my "bits" box!

Back