Beyond The Granny (Ring) - MM Thread

Thanks Nobby. Shame you can't make it.

I'm really looking forward to it. Be strange meeting all these names on the forum!

Reading up on the MM thread on the STW forum there's discussions of F1 style change overs etc. Hoping the Granny team isn't going to be as strict as this and will hopefully be more relaxed.

We'll get that victory cigar even with 3 riders :cool:

grannies.jpg

I may be able to drag along a forth rider if needed?

Just about finished my Scott now so hoping that'll be my bike sorted for MM.

Is there plenty of food available down there? Not sure if I can be arsed buying a camping stove. Need to check my tent is ok too, been a while since its been used!

I think Gump was looking for a place on a 10 man team. He may be persuaded though.

In terms of food, there are several stalls which serve hot stuff, mostly bacon rolls and egg baps etc. It's a good idea to bring along some slightly less greasy food to warm up on a stove Matt. There are no shops on site to buy food to prepare so bring along enough food with you.
Remember to bring along something for the Friday night BBQ as well.
I took a humble diet of porridge and pasta the last couple of years, along with fresh coffee, bread and pringles.
Meanwhile MrKawacuisine enjoyed a luxurious selection including wild mushroom pate on crusty bread, pumpkin ravioli and sun dried tomato and basil focaccia from the fridge in his epic Westfalia.

I'll be bringing along my stove and camp kitchen for the Inner Chimp mess tent and HQ, so perhaps the Granny Ringers need to sort something out between them too.

There are also showers and drinking water taps spread throughout the site so bring a big bottle to carry water in.

Rumour has it that 47 gallons of ale are coming from the Church End Brewery too, which could be dangerous...

nobby the sheep":27topn19 said:
We've got some young lambs ,so hopefully they will be fattened up and butchered ready for mm13's BBQ
Murderer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps don't forget the mint sauce Nobby :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back