Glentress 5th annual meet. 3rd June. Date now set!

Which date do you prefer?

• 2nd June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DaveDH will not join us as he's rolling down hills elsewhere on his off road skate board. I wish he'd actually come in here instead of me being his spokesman but in his words he 'cant be bothered with the drivel', charming :roll:

Updated - Friday 1st.

YUSSS
Velo
Plus One
big.eck
firedfromthecircus
Enid
JimiH
zigzag
gmac123
Radek
dyna-ti
Kaiser
keithyr (+ 2 boyfriends)
saltyman
ocp
mistermonkeywrench

MEBBE'S AYE
mikee
Tazio

BOOTH BABES - PARTY OF ONE
The Ken

mistermonkeywrench needs lift from Edinburgh, anybody help?

i can pick you up at one of the junctions on the bypass as will be coming from fife if thats any good mate ?

ps ZZ - rob's not coming and Mikee is a mibbee

Thanks Keith!

I'm just waiting to hear for definite from 'Old Coyote Pedaller' tonight whether his (slightly) earlier offer is still valid.

If its not then I would love to take you up on yours instead, if that's still ok.
I'll let you know tonight as soon as I hear myself - thank you.

Andy.

Im running a fever at present :( hope it will break for Sunday but if it hasnt i cannot go.
I havent really ate since Wednesday so unlikely to have the energy to do anything other than hang about the main centre['hub' is it?]

At the moment im still up for going to socialize but riding would probably be a stupid idea.

Bloody typical,i just bought a pair of folding nobby nics :roll:

YAY!

Have now been confirmed a definite lift from the very kindly Old Coyote Pedaller, so as long as nothing goes wrong in the meantime - ie drunken barbecue accidents in our street party tomorrow, then I'll see everyone on Sunday morning!

Now to build a bike and bake some cake!

Thanks again for the other lift offer Keithyr!

:D

Andy.

mistermonkeywrench":115sozxs said:
YAY!

Have now been confirmed a definite lift from the very kindly Old Coyote Pedaller, so as long as nothing goes wrong in the meantime - ie drunken barbecue accidents in our street party tomorrow, then I'll see everyone on Sunday morning!

Now to build a bike and bake some cake!

Thanks again for the other lift offer Keithyr!

:D

Andy.

There's every chance of that knowing me. :oops:

Shaping up to be a goodun! :D Looks like I will most likely be on a modern bike :oops: plans to get the FAT rolling have taken a blow.

Back