Silverfish 1992 Yeti ARC

Agree with Martin. There's a line between tasteful ano and overkill, and that bike stepped over it with those chainrings.

Silverfish":39v1f0uv said:
mkozaczek":39v1f0uv said:
That is a nice one. However, I think the manitou crown and brace are a bit too much and I think that all blue levers and shifter perches on a blue bar are also overkill...

Possibly yes. I've saved a silver Hyperlite just in case...

BTW - the first of hyperends I found were battered. I found one black one that's not bad, its sibling is lurking somewhere.

Sorry Martin - I have black and silver already - only looking for mint turquoise and maybe a pair of 3DV for this build. Or maybe I just use black Onza's. need to find some time to have an afternoon of fettling...

controversial I know ;)

But that's how I used to run them. Could switch to purple Grafton's but already speccing Graftion canti's on a couple other bikes and I really want to run Critical Racing brakes on the ARC...

Dunno about Prince buddy, 92 was all Pixies, Sonic Youth, Mudhoney, Janes Addiction, Pavement, Jesus and Mary Chain, NIN, Flaming Lips, Rage Against the Machine and (ahem)...Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine :LOL:

Silverfish":97emyduf said:
Dunno about Prince buddy, 92 was all Pixies, Sonic Youth, Mudhoney, Janes Addiction, Pavement, Jesus and Mary Chain, NIN, Flaming Lips, Rage Against the Machine and (ahem)...Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine :LOL:

Rage Against the Machine and (ahem)...Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine :Agree with most....!!!

I just saw all the purple and couldnt resist....., :LOL:

Keep it up mate, i dont know what time machine you have locked away to use, but you sure have sum quality gear thats for sure.

:cool:

Back