Show us yer FSR's

Really nice frame, I love the square-edges more than the rounded one of mine. Looks more like "RAW" :twisted:

what shock you got on there? whats the eye to eye length/stroke length?

And what kind of link upgrade you got on there? does this add travel? or make room for longer eye to eye length for the shock?

(apologies for the inquisition!)

Great forum, love the old FSR's, just bought a 2000 Shaun Palmer Team DH, building it up from scratch
fsr7.jpg

I have a FSR Elite frame FOR SALE, belive its a 1998, great condition, few marks as expected for frame of this year, rear brake mount included
Looking for £160ono

Also have a pair of Fox Float 100mm forks, good condition, some cable rub to the arches £ 140

I also have an original BETD/Goldtech 5-6" travel upgrade plates cost over £100 originally, looking for £30

fsr3.jpg

fsr4.jpg

fsr1.jpg

fox1.jpg

Cheers

Oli

Attachments

• fsr 2.JPG
    fsr 2.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 3,052
  • fsr 3.JPG
    fsr 3.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 3,052
twain":2lefndmm said:
what shock you got on there? whats the eye to eye length/stroke length?

And what kind of link upgrade you got on there? does this add travel? or make room for longer eye to eye length for the shock?

(apologies for the inquisition!)
I just bought this bike 3 weeks ago, soooo I'm not too sure about the demenions. The head tube is 150 mm and the Boxxer Pro has 140 mm travel. The rear shock is Fox Vanilla. I've got no idea if that's an upgraded link or what the rear travel is.

O1i1":1ywg54bi said:
Great forum, love the old FSR's, just bought a 2000 Shaun Palmer Team DH, building it up from scratch
fsr7.jpg

I have a FSR Elite frame FOR SALE, belive its a 1998, great condition, few marks as expected for frame of this year, rear brake mount included
Looking for £160ono

Also have a pair of Fox Float 100mm forks, good condition, some cable rub to the arches £ 140

I also have an original BETD/Goldtech 5-6" travel upgrade plates cost over £100 originally, looking for £30

fsr3.jpg

fsr4.jpg

fsr1.jpg

fox1.jpg

Cheers

Oli

did you sell the BETD link yet?

Back