1991 kona cindercone ( just collected

My current kona 2010 bolt
6aff1fe9-1.jpg

My previous kona cindercone 1996
IMG_0164.jpg

Ahh no stranger to konas then, good man, i stared off last year with a 98 caldera after two years of waiting and scouring the net for 'something' to catch my eye, i now have two more and always look at konas for sale, damnit, no wonder im always skint, btw username makes me think youre a ford nut, yes? :D

Also just got a £10 refund fromt seller due to frobt wheel hub being stuffed ...so paid 46.00 in the end for her

mk21600":13hazw0m said:
Also just got a £10 refund fromt seller due to frobt wheel hub being stuffed ...so paid 46.00 in the end for her

Bargain, all of mine, cost me a lot more than that :shock:

Nope vw nut ....lol only ever drive vw and only ride konas ....lol ive had a trek and a gt but something about konas i love

Mk2 golf 1600 my first proper car
Then gti mk2 1.8
Now a sensible passat tdi estate with bike racks....lol

Cool, few of my mates have golfs, theyre pretty cool but im a vaux lover, current daily duty lies with a mk4 astra, and play thing is a mk1 nova with a 2.0 16v under the bonnet :cool:

I always wanted a gt zaskar, and originally started out my search with one in mind, but they still do mega monies so i wasnt really sold, then after bumping into a mate id not seen in a while and having a go on his 97 kilauea, i was sold, started looking for either something sexy kona wise, or a 95 marin bear valley se, didnt find anything till i clicked on the auction for the caldera, and i got the words 'THAT ONE' pop into my head :D

funny enough i always liked the zaskar and thats why i joined this site ...i bought a gt avalanche brand new and loved it for 1 week then it was stolen...so i decided to look here for one ... but then noticed how nice the konas looked thats when i bought a shred for peanuts ... and ive been hooked ever since....

re: nova ....i had a nova 1.0 for like a week but the head gasket went ...lol but they are beasts with 2.0 16v engines in them....

Bontrager H2 Slicks

What are you gonna do with the slicks? Might be interested for my 1991 black rebuild.

Any change you are swapping your wheels out too?

Cheers

Back