Jubilee weekend rides

I'm off to ride the Calf & Bowderdale on Saturday, then maybe sneak an evening ride on sun/mon if there's no surf :D

so who could do monday night pock? 6.00 start finish at pub.

i can do any night but tues and thurs.

I'm organising and unning a trial Sat n Sun so will be in sunny Lancs, Monday I'll be ordered about by the wife sorting stuff for Monday PM party thing, hope to get out Tues aft for about 20 miler local to Pudsey (BW, bit tarmac and a couple of quiet FP's). If anybody has an alternative round Leeds then let me know or anybody want to tag along also let me know .
Matthew

nothing planned, just taking it as it comes. If weather is nice might make a trip to whitby on skinny tyres :shock: :D

jimo746":1eob075v said:
nothing planned, just taking it as it comes. If weather is nice might make a trip to whitby on skinny tyres :shock: :D

Why not make a day of it and go off road, you could pick up the Cleveland way at Saltburn and have fish & chips at Whitby (you'll need it for the return journey) there's some fantastic riding & views, just make sure you pick up the old railway line at Runswick to Kettleness.

I did this a month or so ago with a mate, I think its about 35ish miles from mine, so would think about 55ish from yours but well worth the effort...

Are you man enuff :LOL: :LOL:

See ya soon mate

kaya

kaya":2st3th18 said:
Why not make a day of it and go off road, you could pick up the Cleveland way at Saltburn and have fish & chips at Whitby (you'll need it for the return journey) there's some fantastic riding & views, just make sure you pick up the old railway line at Runswick to Kettleness.

I didn't know about that, I'll look into it, cheers :D

.1st ride ticked off (The Calf & Bowderdale) it's strange how time can heal scars.

The last time I rode this I'm sure it wasn't 4 1/2 miles to the top :shock:

Today was STEEP... misty and moody, here a few pics

Picture002.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture039.jpg

A fantastic day out with a pint at the end.... but fookin hard work

Here's a link to the rest of the album:~ http://s746.photobucket.com/albums/xx10 ... 06%202012/

Next ride looks like an evening in the local woods job ;)

happy trails

bloody amazing views! i can see the attraction to that area. cool and cloudy a small blessing, 28 degrees with a burning sun would have been a killer :eek:

nice one.

Back