West Midlands mountain Mayhem 2012

T-shirts now taking orders as posted by REKIBorter that I pinched!!

REKIBorter said:
Can you please post up here if you wish to order one of the special limited edition Retrobike T-shirts. The design will be secret until the event.
Size & Quantity required.

Last years design being modeled by The Guv'nor and Jango
5850233216_f46313ec21_b.jpg

2010 t-shirt
p6193313__copy_100.jpg

:D

how do we order them dave? from reki or yourself? and any idea off the price dave? hope your wedding is more organised than this dave :LOL:

Regarding T shirts if you can PM or post up here if you would like one with size I can put our order in :cool:

Unsure of price and design normally around £15 :cool:

Good effort everyone , hope you all enjoyed it as much as me.i think running single speed was not the best idea and the gloop of the first lap made life very difficult.
I would like to thank everyone for making the effort in very trying conditions.
Although I took a battering I am seriously considering riding solo next year ! Surley can't be any harder ????? :shock:

Anyway , west Midlands - great team effort

Nice one James and well said !!

I think its a proud moment for the West Midlands putting up its own 10 man team and finishing in what can only be described as bloody horrendous and for many their first experience of the event (hopefully not the last?)

What made up for the mud and rain was the consistent banter and fun over the three days from everyone and finally getting to meet Chris properly (without forgetting his nipper!!)

Again for next year? :D

Having not had a shower the pub i picked to stop in for food on the way home made me eat it outside :LOL: :LOL:

I enjoyed the weekend, i even enjoyed most of my lap, we had time to look at the view :LOL: :LOL:

See you all next year, i shall bring a bike but only to look at ;) unless the sun is out :LOL: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back