Glentress 5th annual meet. 3rd June. Date now set!

Which date do you prefer?

• 2nd June

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd June

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I'll make it :) slotted between a back shift and a nightshift but I'll be there nonetheless! Hopefully retro too if I can get the FAT finished. Weathers looking good as well.

got a couple of lads coming from my work to this as well - hope thats ok.

brinign my LTS so may need a tow up the hills :shock:

Can't make my mind up if I'm going or not.
My wife has suggested us going as a family trip on Tuesday next week. Don't fancy it as it will be busy as feck, probably, with folk on holiday trying to get away from all the Jubilee pish.

Is there a list somewhere of who is actually going?

I'm still very much in the maybe camp. If I can get enough tool time in to get a bike finished and not have to go into work I'll be there.

I shall also be there now thanks to Rado,you has graciously offered me a lift. :D
I wont be riding with you guys though as i only hold you up and put myself through it trying to keep up. :)

Invested in a pair of folding nobby nics 2.25" for this trip.Hope theyre better than my usual poor choices :LOL:

OCP wrote:
Can't make my mind up if I'm going or not.
My wife has suggested us going as a family trip on Tuesday next week. Don't fancy it as it will be busy as feck, probably, with folk on holiday trying to get away from all the Jubilee pish.

Is there a list somewhere of who is actually going?

I would suggest joining us on Sunday, according to the Glentress website there are diversions aplenty Mondays - Fridays, normal service only existing at the weekends excepting this Saturday. :roll:

Also for those requiring towed, whose towing you as it sure as hell wont be me :LOL:

Dr S also will not join us due to being in charge of his kids this weekend as his good lady nabbed the funpass first.

Back