Retrobike National Series Rd 3: Surrey Hills ~ Aftermath

John":4aa3r8g0 said:
Rider badges done.

Badges on the ride have been done before and might be good again. If they didn't fall off ;)

thanks john altho i only qualify for a 'retrobi'

i've clearly appealed to your generous nature.

JustKev":1wjs2s2k said:
Any more pictures?

Still waiting on the one from the hotel.

I had an email from them yesterday, apparently someone forgot to pay for their burger and fosters shandy. Could the consumer of said meal and girly drink please get in touch via PM to sort out monies

ta :)

Gravy Monster":2lqyfyp0 said:
Wow what a line up :shock: some great pics as always there Paul.

Here are the two video clips that I took with the Rat cam In glorious HD :LOL: no nad shots I promise ;) I have also hopefully got the rest of us following the train.

This is the 1st drop that I norrowly missed a tree :oops: and took our 1st few contenders for crash of the ride ;) HERE

This was Yogurt Pots ? The penultimate downhill after the photo at the top :cool: HERE

Cheers

GM :cool:

I am massively upset that i missed out on this! :( looks like an amazing ride!
i'm liking the camera position Mr Monster, it makes the back of my head feel warm and cosy :p

I will be making sure i get involved with more of these rides in the future :)

I had both of the above, but most definitely paid. I'm a Yorkshireman, I wouldn't forget paying £11.95 for a burger! Lol

I was one of the first to order, and the last to receive their food.

The fella who was serving did come out when I was halfway through my meal to say that the burger wasn't mine so I would have to pay again, which doesn't make any sense to me. Even if the burger wasn't mine, there still should have been another burger in the system?

I am bringing sandwiches and a flask next time lol

BobCatMax":1d0c6314 said:
JustKev":1d0c6314 said:
Any more pictures?

Still waiting on the one from the hotel.

I had an email from them yesterday, apparently someone forgot to pay for their burger and fosters shandy. Could the consumer of said meal and girly drink please get in touch via PM to sort out monies

ta :)

I thought BurgerGate was dead and buried? The plot thickens! ;-)

drystonepaul":3jndr6pn said:
warpedboy2":3jndr6pn said:
there still should have been another burger in the system?

Sounds like there was another burger in your system.

Even with my appetite, i'd have stuggled to fit two in (sure there is a mum joke there somewhere)

Back