1996 Judy XC rebuild - FINISHED (page 7) 30/05/12

Awesome! Steve!! :cool: They've turned out rather well hey?...now when you get them riding and you start fettling with the adjustment, let me know what works for tweaking the ride. I still don't really know what settings are going to work best? (mind, not going to get feedback propped up the Garage Wall)...

...that's to plug the pre-drilled hole for a bolt-on cant' hanger; and a matching 'accent' to the Rock Shox logo's :cool:

Edit: Beat me to it! :LOL:

claret73":3sm8m0i9 said:
Awesome! Steve!! :cool: They've turned out rather well hey?...now when you get them riding and you start fettling with the adjustment, let me know what works for tweaking the ride. I still don't really know what settings are going to work best? (mind, not going to get feedback propped up the Garage Wall)...

Cheers fella,

I'll give you some feedback when I get a moment.

Don't forget the springs take a few miles to 'bed in' so the intial 'feel' will probably change...

...and that Smoothrite has come up really nice :cool:

We_are_Stevo":1nd1ts3a said:
...that's to plug the pre-drilled hole for a bolt-on cant' hanger; and a matching 'accent' to the Rock Shox logo's :cool:

Edit: Beat me to it! :LOL:
The hole is to bolt on the reflector that comes with them, needed in many countries.

can't find a picture of them quickly, but I did find this.

http://forum.ih8mud.com/bicycling/52427 ... rbish.html
5299215115_a0fc00249f.jpg

Well this has given me the bump to go rebuild the MAG's and JUDY's I have in bits... well if this new batch of rain stops and the sun comes back again.

+1

Those lights are fantastic :cool:

Yeah, go for it fluff, and I forgot to mention in my rebuild posts on p7, that I used rock'n'roll super slick grease on all the 'moving' parts.

It's proper slippery, I don't mind tellin' ya.. :LOL:

Back