gold plated muddyfox prestige

JeRkY":1dmrbclw said:
I wondered if the chap who posted (and claimed to be in the employ) of the shop bought it and is trying to make his fortune. Well good luck to him, and I think he (or they if it is the shop) will need it at that price. Muddyfox is not exactly big in the lexicon of retro, vintage and classic collecting.

I'd pitch it at £1500 and be prepared to take a thousand and thats being overly generous. Muddyfox does not have the name to pull off anything like that price.

That's what i said on anther thread. It will be interesting to see if a MF can get a high price.

It mentions vat above where the location is,you would have thought they wouldn't advertise where it's kept at night after all it's up for just under 10k!!

He just put the decimal place in the wrong place in his price :LOL:

Didn't bother to read my assessment of the year either :roll:

Carl.

Even if a decimal-place-typo, somewhat on the optimistic side methinks! If actually intends 10 grand, then delusional.

Are there any large MF retailers - might do a shade over a grand for a window display and write it off as publicity expenditure, thereby reducing net cost to about what it's WORTH!

So are the gold bits actually gold plated or just painted gold? I don't know how much actual gold there is on there and how much gold is worth but I guess it may have a reasonable scrap value.

And I'm not convinced by the 'never ridden' tag. Those grips and tyres don't look that NOS!

Back