USERNAMES!!!

Re: Usernames..

[/quote]
Welcome to Retrobike 'Saulus' and hi from me. That's a very clean and good looking red Cannondale M900 you have in your collection. Not many Cannondales on here so will be interesting to hear a bit about it. ;)[/quote]

Cheers Shaun.. on the subject of usernames I note that's not 'Shaun the Sheep' but Mint Sauce you have there as your avatar pic. :LOL:

I'm getting a few photos and some info/questions posted up soon.. & Yeah I have been combing retrobike for other M900'S and I'm getting the impression that there are precious few on here- that good or bad? eek! I don't know hehe. It's nice to have something not so common place. IMO they are a very good example of mid 90's Alu frame building. I found a couple of photos in the gallery & album's and just one belonging to another user but that might be due to my poor searching techniques.

Its good fun getting to know the site & bump into like minded people. Happy to add my bike to the melting pot that is retrobike and learn a little more in the process!

USER NAMES

hi all,new 2 the site,not long been joined,picked my name,as i needed a user name for another site,used it for my email also,i was born in 69,april,therefore ram 69,and i just thought radar,it was originally raider,but didnt want others thinking i was a ram raider,lol.anyway,i came to this site looking for info on a 97 cannondale m800 sl,still cant find anything on it,i have now recently purchased a gt zaskar size 20,from ebay,only paid £80 for full bike,found out loads about them,some lovely great bikes on this site,mine are no where near as good as some,but i like them all the same.hoping to show my recent purchase once i get some photos done,anyway all,thanks to a great site,and ride like the wind.. ;)

Rigard, got when I was in art school. One very odd teacher pronounced my actual name that way and it kind off stuck with me. Use it in various forums.

In dutch it is pronounced with a strong G, most foreign people never get that part of our language..

Latest posts

Back