Retrobike National Series Rd 3: Surrey Hills ~ Aftermath

Oh, Gravy, that steep down was worse in real life than it looked on camera!! Good adrenaline grins :D

gump":3m856ixz said:
Didn't realise some of the people there, would have like to meet Elite if I knew it was him! Nice to see some of the old old school too. Been a while

Ditto.

:( :D

Rider badges done.

Badges on the ride have been done before and might be good again. If they didn't fall off ;)

the image of walkers bumbling along and finding a paper trail of what we know as name badges but anyone else would consider some sort of terrorist plot, on the footpaths of the woods always makes me smile after I saw someone asking us what a 'Wu-Tangled' was in the woods once...

:LOL:

We do need em though.

Wu-Tangled":248fityd said:
gump":248fityd said:
Didn't realise some of the people there, would have like to meet Elite if I knew it was him!

Ditto.

:( :D

Sorry! I was learning the faces to the user handles too!
Apologies I had to shoot at lunch, Other half literally just out of hospital, and AndrewDeKerf's front tyre was also hemorrhageaging away, splitting off from the bead. By the grace of god I think we made the car before it breathed it's last...
Catch up next time. I'll be the one on an old yeti of some sort, no doubt...

Badges?? I'll take a look with some of our Print Suppliers or Promotional Product Guys...Sure I could find a solution that doesn't fly off, isn't paper based ending in 'Papier Maché' and that we could all keep for future??...

i was there.

i'm not on the bike list but i was, i promise

(just in case my parole officer is reading this)

Back