1997 Klein Pulse single speed

Absolutely beautiful job - well done!

I've got one of those Kleins in languishing in my garage, you've inspired me to breath new life into it...now where's that credit card :)

I've put probably 50 or 60 miles on it now and its good fun! 2:1 is too low a ratio for urban work and I find myself spinning out a bit so will try a bigger front ring.

The rest of the bike is great though. Really pleased with it!

Paints past it so I'm going to take it off. Susp forks are going bye bye's too. After that, it's gonna get roughly the same sort of treatment as yours :)

SHYPPYP008.jpg
[/img]

If it had a black seat post and stem I would absolutely love it.

Really nice job but not quite my taste, but that doesn't matter as it's your bike and you like it.

The jury is still out for me with the red ano post and stem.

It does clash a little bit but the whole bike doesn't take itself too seriously and I only paid 7 quid for the stem and 10 for the post.
Ideally I'd have a match set of Thomson but the budget was never going to allow.

Thanks though :D

saulus":2r3wh6er said:
Paints past it so I'm going to take it off. Susp forks are going bye bye's too. After that, it's gonna get roughly the same sort of treatment as yours :)

SHYPPYP008.jpg
[/img]

That looks like a great starter for 10. I was having a google about when starting mine and saw a pulse that had its paint stripped and the frame polished up and it looks fantastic, really brought out the detailing.

Looking forward to seeing the build!

Latest posts

Back