where in NZ is Carmen SanDiago ?

RETRO NAME-----ACTUAL NAME ----LOCATION

Ozone1-----------Gregg-------------Invercargill
Eviltroy-----------Troy---------------Wellington (Hutt Valley)
QuikNZ---------- Jonny--------------Wellington
Rich---------------Rich---------------Wellington (Johnsonville)
Mahoney1978----Mark--------------Wellington
hamtaro145------Daniel-------------Christchurch
clockd-------------Andrew-----------Christchurch
Shedrat29--------Keith--------------Christchurch

just keeping the list updated
cheers Gregg

RETRO NAME-----ACTUAL NAME ----LOCATION

Ozone1-----------Gregg-------------Invercargill
Eviltroy-----------Troy---------------Wellington (Hutt Valley)
QuikNZ---------- Jonny--------------Wellington
Rich---------------Rich---------------Wellington (Johnsonville)
Mahoney1978----Mark--------------Wellington
hamtaro145------Daniel-------------Christchurch
clockd-------------Andrew-----------Christchurch
Shedrat29--------Keith--------------Christchurch
redzephyr--------Zephyr------------Auckland

NZ immigration proticol is to supply a Retro mountainbike to G Peters in Invercargill,

Hey I don't make the rules :D :cool: .....Mwahahahaha

seriously though, are you coming for good? if so i'd bring it. but thats just me

ozone1":f60zlnfy said:
NZ immigration proticol is to supply a Retro mountainbike to G Peters in Invercargill,

Hey I don't make the rules :D :cool: .....Mwahahahaha

seriously though, are you coming for good? if so i'd bring it. but thats just me

AGREED. I left my Dyna Tech in the UK and now have the task of trying to get it here. At the end of the day, if you are shipping stuff anyway, adding a bike won't break the bank.

Good luck.

!!

Hopefully for good, got my years work visa but would like to stay permantly!!
I wanna bring my modern hardtail too but can only bring one on the plane!! arrhhh desitions desitions!!

If you're flying with Air NZ then the cost for extra luggage is pretty reasonable, from memory it goes on weight, not physical size so it might not actually cost that much to bring one of them in a box as "extra luggage", have you asked your carrier what they charge?

NZ

Ive found quantas to be the best as they allow 30kg for your bike so think ill be booking with them, im not sure if the alpinestars will cope to well with your mountains as its only got one inch manitou 3 forks , would love to bring it as well to cruise around christchurch on, :D

Re: !!

kleinalpine":lips60xp said:
Hopefully for good, got my years work visa but would like to stay permantly!!
I wanna bring my modern hardtail too but can only bring one on the plane!! arrhhh desitions desitions!!

Just my 2 cents worth - bring the modern one mate. If you are only staying a year (at this stage) then I honestly believe a modern bike will give you the freedom to what you want.

However... on the flip side, you could bring the Alpinestars and buy a modern bike for cheap when you get here. check out Trademe.co.nz for an indication of some of the bargains you (might) be able to get.

Back