gold plated muddyfox prestige

Got a non-gold plated Muddy Fox (Tange) Prestige that I'd be willing to let go for a fraction of this price....

Wonder if anyone is keen in the mythical fox at that price?

So someone posted on here that they'd seen it in a shop.
The shop logged in to get some info on it.
Lo and behold it pops up for the frankly ridiculous price of £9,999 :LOL:

Yes it's rare, and has....oooh....shiny gold bits. But it's not got the attraction of say an early Ritchey, Potts or a Cunningham. All of which might command a similar price.

I was looking for the thread then got struck my morning apathy (compatible with Olimpix brand apathy _

ajantom":evwzht6j said:
So someone posted on here that they'd seen it in a shop.
The shop logged in to get some info on it.
Lo and behold it pops up for the frankly ridiculous price of £9,999 :LOL:

Yes it's rare, and has....oooh....shiny gold bits. But it's not got the attraction of say an early Ritchey, Potts or a Cunningham. All of which might command a similar price.

Exactly what I thought bloody opportunists!

Tc

I wondered if the chap who posted (and claimed to be in the employ) of the shop bought it and is trying to make his fortune. Well good luck to him, and I think he (or they if it is the shop) will need it at that price. Muddyfox is not exactly big in the lexicon of retro, vintage and classic collecting.

I'd pitch it at £1500 and be prepared to take a thousand and thats being overly generous. Muddyfox does not have the name to pull off anything like that price.

I am not shooting, just wondering. The ad doesn't say anything about vat now

Back