Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

Long overdue update to the ladies' team situation, with working 13-15hours everyday and trying to buy/move into an unfinished flat it's been a horrific few weeks and I've not been on line much :(

So, couple of minor changes; Kiran, Bryony and Lisa are still good to go but we lost one member so, knowing he was keen, we were hoping mrlee might leap into the breach but alas work confounded that. Happily CharlieBoy leaped in with great enthusiasm (and a *gasp* training schedule?!) to complete the line up :cool: With me still as 'mascot' apparently... :roll:

So we are still a very mixed 5 person team :)

I have seen elsewhere that Charlie & I have somehow ended up on another team list, so thought I'd better pipe up fairly quick!

Now, back to my ridiculous existence - roll on a weekend away with bikes and you lovely lot! :cool: :D

EarlofBarnet":p1n2mt8k said:
Think I'm team-less?

No!
Nothing's changed from sign-up except poor Rich's withdrawal :( So still yourself Gav and Kean (Wiz of Oz), at least as far as I'm aware :) Sure there'll be somebody looking for a last minute ride...

elPedro666":10waadkc said:
EarlofBarnet":10waadkc said:
Think I'm team-less?

No!
Nothing's changed from sign-up except poor Rich's withdrawal :( So still yourself Gav and Kean (Wiz of Oz), at least as far as I'm aware :) Sure there'll be somebody looking for a last minute ride...

Isn't Charlie making up the numbers to replace Rich?

HarryCrumb":jc4o4q2y said:
elPedro666":jc4o4q2y said:
EarlofBarnet":jc4o4q2y said:
Think I'm team-less?

No!

Isn't Charlie making up the numbers to replace Rich?

We stole him a week or so ago I'm afraid!

Still in the boot of my car... ;)

Back