Funk La Ruta, FINISHED!!!!!!!!! Wooden rims+White Industries

This particular set hasn't been tested yet, but testing absorbing qualities on a really smooth ti full susser is not easy. I'll get them for a test, and trying them on my alu FTW will allow us to evaluate tmem better.

As I've already said, on my road bike the Ghisallo rims absorb way better than conventional wheels.

And yes, you can order the rims in any finish and no need for special skills to build them up. I prefer the standard "woody" look like the one on my road bike.

Have a look here
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... light=voss

Road rims retail around 140 euros per rim, but I'm not sure, I'll check the thing out. Mountain hoops should be around the same amount of money though I insist this set is a proto built for testing. Shouldn't be far from the final product though.

No I'm mot, mr. froimport is my friend, but my English is better so I've posted the bike for him. The thing is such a beauty that I thought it would have been a shame not to show it on retrobike.

Moreover, I doubt Paolo (his name) knows the weight. The bike isn't built with light weight in mind. White ind. stuff, for example, is ultra-smooth and reliable, but not at the Tune level as far as weight is concerned. On my FTW I have a pair of wheels and the HOPE set I had before was lighter. No contest when it comes to smoothness, tho.

Back