YETI..a lot of Ultimate and a little Fro.

Giom6":2lhu4gbv said:
Instead of thinking about selling stuff I tend to go the other way and look for more things and projects to buy. I need to reign myself in otherwise I'll be out on my ear... :?

Absolutely love the Campag rims, I have a set of the Contax on my Zinn, I know they're by no means the lightest but they do look lovely, Especially with the Bullseye hubs!

I've found one Thorr rim for my DB, I'm having no luck with the second one.

I did want a mint rim for this build, considering how long its taking me, thankfully Mr Nevdasmith came to my rescue, the weight for this build wasnt an issue and as with all Nevadas gear, its top notch condition.

I will keep an eye out for another Thorr rim for you... :cool:

nevadasmith":3pizkqkz said:
I recognise those rims!

FRO or ULTIMATE .....

I think you beat me to that seat clamp!

They are yours, thank you for parting with them, I did struggle with the build though. :oops:

How long have you been hunting for a seatclamp, had this one about a year, care of our american friends... :?

It is a Yeti. ;)

Attachments

• cheers mate..JPG
    cheers mate..JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,317
the second option for cranks... :?

Attachments

• OPTION TWO.JPG
    OPTION TWO.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,283
sinnerman":35d3bexi said:

Thanks mate, appreciate it! I've got a feeling I might have to scrap the plan for the wheels, but I'm not in rush so I do have that to my advantage.

Great choice of cranks by the way. Super nice!

Giom6":3gj4xmuz said:
sinnerman":3gj4xmuz said:

Thanks mate, appreciate it! I've got a feeling I might have to scrap the plan for the wheels, but I'm not in rush so I do have that to my advantage.

Great choice of cranks by the way. Super nice!

Cheers bud. :cool:

Back