1990 Muddy Fox Courier Mega - Complete

Wonderful, looks so bright and just right.
Will be getting my Pathfinder out over the weekend to go on Turbo Trainer Duty which is currently being handled by my Sorcerer.
If you are after a set of the Deore LX Cantis I have a set in the garage that are going spare and have Aztec blocks fitted and don't want much for them.

Carl.

Whilst I do like the Britishness of the muddy foxes and have to say in a manly way, that bear valley is a very beautifull bike and has my fullest attention

MFCM

i had one exactly the same!!!! :LOL: except mine was a massive 22" frame!!! and i was only about 5ft 8" at the time!!!! i still rode it loads, such a nice bike to ride, but i later sold it to a guy who was 6 ft 5" and it fitted him perfectly! However i'd swapped all the groupset onto my 18" 1991 Cannondale SM500 and put the Suntour X1 groupset onto the MFCM.

Look forward to seeing yours back on the trails!!! Great find. :cool:

MUDDY FOX COURIER MEGA 1990

Craig,

Loved reading your post.

Over the moon she's gone to yourself....... someone who will enjoy, appreciate and get great pleasure from her.

Can't wait for your next post.

Dave

Hi all.. my Muddy Fox is finally complete. It's a little gem and it rides beautifully! Don't know what I'm going to do with it as it's too small but it's a keeper as it's the very bike that started it all for me. Here is the complete run down of spec.. it's pretty much standard, I've had to replace BB, brakeset, shifter combo, tyres, grips, cables and saddle but I've kept it in the appropriate flavour of the bike.

Frame: Tange Infinity
Fork: Tange CrMo

Headset: Tange Seiki
Stem: Muddy Fox
Handlebar: Muddy Fox
Grips: Onza Porc
Brakes: Shimano M650
Brake Cables: Shimano
Shifters/Levers: Shimano LX
Front Derailleur: Shimano Exage 500LX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Exage 500LX
Derailleur Cables: Shimano
Cassette: Shimano HG70
Chain: Shimano HG70
Cranks: Shimano Exage 400LX
Chainrings: Shimano Biopace
Chainring Bolts: Shimano
Bottom Bracket: Shimano UN54
Pedals: Tioga Surefoot VI
Hub Skewers: Halo
Rims: Araya
Hubs: Shimano Exage
Tyres: Onza Porcs
Tubes: Specialized
Saddle: Avocet Gelflex
Seatpost: Kalloy
Seatpost Binder: Kalloy

Some piccies :cool:

DSCN2056.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

DSCN2067.jpg

DSCN2069.jpg

DSCN2083.jpg

DSCN2081.jpg

DSCN2074.jpg

DSCN2071.jpg

DSCN2070.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

DSCN2062.jpg

DSCN2073.jpg

DSCN2076.jpg

DSCN2077.jpg

DSCN2066.jpg

Thanks for looking

Craig :D

racer x":32ie4r90 said:
Awesome mate turned out fantastic, liking the 5 turbo as well :cool:

Cheers fella.. recognise the cable hangers? They arrived this morning and I'll be getting some more of you soon for my Cannondale ;)

Back