Funk me- updated

A few slight changes this week, and had it out for my commute on Tuesday. Very nice, very stiff, flies up the hills as though its going down them. Really impressed. The bars may have to be changed, they are straight and i like a little backsweep, but I might get used to them.

Biggest change is the forks. They were the only part of the build that I could not describe with the banned word beginning with M. One leg was slightly more faded than the other and had a scratch on it.
So on Tuesday I got out the sandpaper and spent a finger bleeding 4 hours carefully flatting the ano off them. A quick polish and some decals finished them off a treat. I'm really pleased with them and I think they look much better. What do you think guys??

00a0a0.jpg

000a0a0.jpg

Haha was going to do this with mine,but now im not polishing im leaving them,you shouldve said mate as ive got 2 spare legs here,looks much cleaner now,gil come good with the decals again.

:cool:

That looks great! Very original look that will certainly lead some folks to wonder "Funk made a suspension fork like that?"

Very Nice!

Latest posts

Back