2004 heckler (updated).

Thanks coomber.

Its just a semi mock up really though, just the parts i had for it.

The nitromors is taking of the home paint job but then ran out of nitromors!

Nope, no green. I would have liked to have done it white/purple (camo probably) or some kind of lime/purple but then remembered i already have all the blue parts for it!

Its just my worthless opinion but I have yet to see a camo paint scheme I like. Just think it looks really cheap, I'd go for solid colours and if you want some variety do swingarm different colour.

If you want something special do a solid strip a la Cotic. That looks ace.

Ahhh but this wouldnt have been just any old came (urban camo). Its not for this bike now anyhow, but one day!

I think i mentioned above, was going to go gloss black (or maybe satin/matt) with blue decals.

Just before i read your post i wasthinking of possibly a blue back end, think it will be too much concentrated though.

Im sure i will think of something to set it apart.

Was messed around with hubs so go these while theyre cheap Not sure if same year/model but will be same or very close):

Dabomb-16.jpg

HS-R-Blue-light03.jpg

Had the hubs, were very nice but sold them to a mate although i very slightly preferred them over the ones i have now. However, the da bomb ones i can get again, these not so much.

Full circle.

Blue:

P1020089.jpg

Odd looking Heckler that....what year is it? :LOL:

Looks nice mate. Are they the SLX cranks I sold you? Bet you can't wait to ride it.

Its an 08 morewood shova lt. No these were new triple ring ones. Will give it its own thread. Need headset reducers though.

cyfa2809":1ibfxbwd said:
Its an 08 morewood shova lt. No these were new triple ring ones. Will give it its own thread. Need headset reducers though.

Thought it looked pretty slack.

Back