'95/96 Rourke 853 - Judy's fitted (p4) 31-05-12

...and coming from someone with an eye for detail (and passion) on builds, I take that as a really cool compliment. :cool:

I'm currently rebuilding a set of Judy's too, so I have a suspension option for the frame too, as this will be a (summer) rider.. :shock:

LOVE IT! Steve...stunning simplicity. Keep it rigid in my opinion. Just screams 'Whippet'. Black Flite/Rolls for me. Red takes your eye away from the frame.

Great build Steve, really nice.

Red over Grey for the saddle, but I'd go black I think.

Brining it out on the 5th August for British Steel day.

Stunning again. Thats a few cracking builds recently you've done. Not that you do bad builds but you know what I mean!

nevadasmith":d4uuugzn said:
Brining it out on the 5th August for British Steel day.

tell me more.. :?

I'll have a fanny about with the saddles tomorrow. I think a Flite Carbon Evolution might be abit too much.. :LOL:

It takes a bit to shut me up, as you all know?

I've just been stunned into silence!!

Just beautiful.

al. :D

coomber":2bqwetso said:
Stunning again. Thats a few cracking builds recently you've done. Not that you do bad builds but you know what I mean!

Thanks fella. Yeah I know what you mean.. :LOL:

al":3hsqo5ws said:
It takes a bit to shut me up, as you all know?

I've just been stunned into silence!!

Just beautiful.

al. :D

Why thankyou, Mr. Al. :cool:

I really didn't know what to expect when I bought the frame (in fact I don't even know why I did, thinking back about it) but now I'm completely head-over-heels for the finished article.

Which is weird cos only a few months ago the name Brian Rourke didn't really mean a lot.

Means a LOT now.. :LOL: :cool:

Back