YETI..a lot of Ultimate and a little Fro.

Giom6":3nurbt0y said:
Are you teasing again Carl? :)

Not really, just trying to find the motivation to climb the ladder to get the frame down... :?

the other builds are waiting for some silly part or another (which i hate) im sure i have everything for this one... :?

well that is untill i put it in the workstand and realise i have forgotten something.

It is pretty infuriating when you have lots of parts lying round, especially when all you're doing is waiting for one or two bits. I've got a feeling my next few bikes are going to be sitting around for a while :( I'll get there one day though :) Probably when the kids are teenagers :(

What Campag rim is that? Is it a Contax, Thorr or something else?

Giom6":39vjaeo6 said:
It is pretty infuriating when you have lots of parts lying round, especially when all you're doing is waiting for one or two bits. I've got a feeling my next few bikes are going to be sitting around for a while :( I'll get there one day though :) Probably when the kids are teenagers :(

What Campag rim is that? Is it a Contax, Thorr or something else?

I see the same, and the trouble is, if i dont feel im making any progress, my mind has a cut off point, and i start saying outloud, im going to sell it all.

Its then i know i have to look for the Mojo, and start spannering.

The rims are Campagnolo Contax. :cool:

Attachments

• BULLSEYE.JPG
    BULLSEYE.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 2,025
Don't torture yourself Carl. Just box it all up and send it to......

I am waiting for parts on two builds at present and on one of them, the main part I'm waiting for is the frame :shock:

But I have plans...... oh yes. :twisted:

Instead of thinking about selling stuff I tend to go the other way and look for more things and projects to buy. I need to reign myself in otherwise I'll be out on my ear... :?

Absolutely love the Campag rims, I have a set of the Contax on my Zinn, I know they're by no means the lightest but they do look lovely, Especially with the Bullseye hubs!

I've found one Thorr rim for my DB, I'm having no luck with the second one.

Giom6":3ekvg1za said:
Instead of thinking about selling stuff I tend to go the other way and look for more things and projects to buy.

Ohhh how well I know that feeling.

I try to resist then I think, b'lx, just get it and enjoy yourself :cool:

That is the normal thought pattern I agree :)

The other problem I have is always wanting really expensive stuff. Its a hard life!

a decent clue to what is is.... :?

Attachments

• SEATCLAMP.JPG
    SEATCLAMP.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,449
Back