Portable 15g rear fender that stows under any saddle!

I've not used one, but I predict a big hit

Big old beaver tails do look awful

This is a clever little idea, fresh and irreverent marketing that doesn't smell at all like a corporate fake of fresh and irreverent marketing...

Pretty cool

Hi,
Thank you for the good words! However, I must correct you and say that it doesn't fit quite ALL saddles. We believe its more like 80%ish. But we are working on improving that number! :)
Best Regards
Staffan - Ass Savers

I just can't believe I spent the last few minutes looking at a guy's bottom. :LOL:

I really like the idea behind these. 2 concerns though.

The first one is how long they last. It rains a lot here, so if they degrade over time, I might have to buy several.
The second one is whether it's wide enough. I run wide tyres, and the splatter has been known to make a wet strip on my back wider than this mudguard looks.

I guess there's only one way to find out ...

haven't seen the video but the mud in UK does not follow the globally accepts laws of physics so unless you have a mudgaurd that fully encloses the tyre, it will get past any obstruction and onto you bottom and back.

.... and you could make that cut from an old plastic milk container.

I have one - and it doesn't stop mud - but then, to be fair, it wasn't intended to.
It does reduce the amount of mud that gets ya - but you aint going home with a mud free ass.

Looks like I'll get to test it this week on wet tarmac with 1.25 semi-slicks... :(

What an inspiring product, simple, stylish, recycled.
I put through an order for a few, hope Staffan and co make a bomb from this.

I remember I had a saddle on my '86 diamond back that had a retractable telescopic mudguard in it. You just got 2 narrow skids up you back instead of 1 big fat one :LOL:

Back