Bicyclemania 2012 (War of the Wolds) Sunday 27th May

marc two tone":133m1ly3 said:
good question rich.

click here......

http://www.bicyclemania.co.uk/MTBRESULTS.htm

presently the results don't seem to be issued, this evening i guess?

**edit** cheers andy.

i thought i'd taken more pics than that?... :LOL: got us all in though ;)

i'm gonna deduct 15 mins off whatever i did..i said so ;) due to twice circulating somebody's back garden with no real need to do so (you had to be there) :eek: must have been a good 20 of us so, was glad i'm not exceptionally myopic.

It's Dan, Mark :LOL:

Was a great ride, apart from gettin lost due to the poor signage. Good job the people whose back garden we ended up in were not in as they would of had a bit of a shock :shock:

I didn't ride in the end. I'd been away all week with work, working very long hours with very little sleep all week, so needed some rest.

My usual riding buddy did the 40 miler in 4hrs, including a puncture stop. No way I'd have kept with them anyway :oops:

AR-CoolC":197r2m8w said:
I didn't ride in the end. I'd been away all week with work, working very long hours with very little sleep all week, so needed some rest.

My usual riding buddy did the 40 miler in 4hrs, including a puncture stop. No way I'd have kept with them anyway :oops:

Yeah, we met him at our drinks stop, not that the rest would have know that :)

Still no results or pictures pppffftttt

May frame my Inner Tube. It's the first thing iv'e won from bike riding hehehe

It does take a few days for the results to come up & maybe a couple more for the pics.

Hopefully it'll be worth the wait!

Still no results, how long does it take to type the numbers from the paper into excel. paid good money they lazy sods.

At least the man wanting your money has the decency
http://www.yourmemorys.com/Bicyclemania ... -the-wolds

About ~1min 20 secs before we got to the start line from the photo take time and a bit

Us at the start..
IMG1625-M.jpg

and me somewhere after the start.
IMG1815-M.jpg

IMG1944-M.jpg

Time on the pics show trebz at 12:08
slm & m2t at 12:13 , fluffy and Andy at 12:20
(our 'photo start time ~9:55:30)

minty not spotted you but then not sure what you looked like all kitted up on the bike.

I want a copy of my photo's but I'm certainly not paying those prices.

Disgraceful.

And, where are the results.

Harumph.

Back