mtb Daves zaskar Le updated 16/6/12

Thanks guys,
The main reason I bought this bike was because it didn't need much changing,and also of the m950 groupset.

Everything works perfectly well but as always some parts are not too my taste.

Plus after the rts-1 build I had 6 months of staying up till 1/2/3am to make sure I won the parts I needed!! (am sure you all know what I mean!)

Gt Steve;if my zaskar look half as nice as yours when finished then I will be a happy boy!

Cheers fella,

The devil's in the detail, with mine I think?? and a good lashing of autosol to bring the frame up.. :D :cool:

A while back, I'd have ripped your arm off for those wheels, but sadly now I have nothing to put them on.. :(

"Plus after the rts-1 build I had 6 months of staying up till 1/2/3am to make sure I won the parts I needed!! (am sure you all know what I mean!)"

I know what you mean for sure, sitting there with a high pitched heart beat, and in euphoric state when winning!

Ah yes the autosol!!!

Am working nights at the moment at cottam powerstation so i will be able to sort a bit of a sales thread tomorrow of the parts that are going.
I really like the pace forks but I think there from 97/98 ish so will have to go am afraid!!
If anyone fancy's anything before I start the sale thread pm me other wise will get some better photos of the parts am selling done tomorrow.

Quick update!

this build is not going to be quick as where i live and where am working currently is around 2 hours away and also working 6/7 days on a powerstation outage(major shutdown)
came home today (16 june) and this lot were waitng!! :LOL: :shock:

94 rockshox mag21 sl ti forks & a mag21 long travel kit.
a white industries rear hub 32 hole
27mm syncros post wrong decals tho. :(
mavic 230 sbp rims with deore lx hubs,hubs will be sold on.
003-5.jpg

also been added is a early syncros black bar
and a re issue flite ti.

the bike is pretty as was not done much at all it pains me to say been manic at work.

Well father's day today in the uk and it was my sons 10th birthday yesterday so we went to silverstone to watch the british round of the moto gp championship.

picked this up on the way home!
031.jpg

so now i have the white indusries front and rear hubs i was after and have just won a black syncros stem at last from ebay for just under £15!

i think its fair to say today has been a really really good day! :D

Latest posts

Back