Fat Chance Yo'Eddy 'harlequin' - update (15/8/2010)

Dr S":63onn2vr said:
Everyone needs a special bike Richie- one that gets used for very special occasions. Don't sell it. Strip it back down and do the proper Hemming spec build on it and then watch it romp home to a Bike of the Month win.

Hey Rob, what Ti goodness do you have to trade? I might be interested.

Hey Si, I'll pm you :cool:

and Salty, don't sell this beauty; it's perfect :D

almost too perfect, i wont be able to do it justice.

still swinging to sell it on...........im not sure 100% sure. basically i was adding the cables and knew once its finished id never ride it.

might swap it, for something less bling.

saltyman":3pgsrpez said:
almost too perfect, i wont be able to do it justice.

still swinging to sell it on...........im not sure 100% sure. basically i was adding the cables and knew once its finished id never ride it.

might swap it, for something less bling.

o'really? Well if you insist on moving it on; I have a Yo Eddy that's less bling, but still nice, and cash can be included from my end :D

I've been watching your Yo since this thread:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99205

When I bought the complete bike from Bromley Bike Co, it had the following parts:
Cook Bros RSR cranks
Shimano XT BB (I changed this for a Syncros Ti)
Ringlé hubs, QR's, seatpost, handlebar stem
Maybe an Answer prolite handlebar, I changed this to a Syncros
Gravity Research pipe dream front brake, rim crusher rear, unbelievable brakes
Shimano XT shifter/brake levers
As mentioned, a snowflake front wheel build, with Mavic rims
Chris King BMX headset
Onza Ti pedals
Prototype onza bar-ends
Rock Shox Mag 21 Ti fork, very flexy!

It was an incredible bike to ride, I raced it quite a bit, and was always blown away by how fast and responsive it was. I also liked to take it down the BMX track near Herne Hill velodrome, it was on top of a hill and when it was windy I always felt the bike would get blown away on the jumps, it was so light!

Back