Bing Bash ?? Sunday??

Just taken a call form Eck,

He is up at A&E , he has a piece of metal in his eye , it was bugging him all day so might postpone tomorrows shenanighans :(

Hope they get it out without much fuss big dude

G

i got hame just after 2am this morning and my eyes throbbing so i'm out :(

if you guys still go feel free to drop in for a chat :D

Could ye no jist have used a big magnet and sooked it oot?

kaiser":2aq5mq0f said:

a wish k , they had to use a needle and scrape the wee rusty ring it left behind away too :( it's bloody sare tae :LOL:

Pleased to hear you got it sorted Alex :)

All my years working on cars i've been lucky not to have shite stuck in my eye, had a mate years ago, had to go to A&E to get a big rusty flake of exhaust pipe scrapped off his eye, most unpleasant.

big.eck":1o6jyvsl said:
kaiser":1o6jyvsl said:

a wish k , they had to use a needle and scrape the wee rusty ring it left behind away too :( it's bloody sare tae :LOL:

Been there inaw, had that done. Was grinding down some welds on the Scirocco that my brother had welded a new front end on for me. Took my safety glasses off because they were scratched tae feck, then ooyah bassa.
Could see the wee bit of metal that was stuck on my eye, hurt like a bastard.

At the hospital after the doctor put some anaesthetic drops in my eye, he gets out a hypodermic syringe, me "Whit ye gonnae dae wi' that?". As you said Eck he used it to scrape off the bit of metal, jeez I could hear the scraping noise as he picked it off.

Lesson learnt for me, that was the 2nd time, there'll no be a 3rd.

Back