MacRetro Trading Post

zigzag":1lpr9jp8 said:
jimihendrix":1lpr9jp8 said:
That's discusting, they cant plead ignorant with that, you could'nt overlook that mess :roll:

BTW anyone got a set of riser bars laying about ?, not fussed about condition as long as they are straight and solid.
Got a set of Kore, matt silver painted 25.4mm clamp if you want them Mark - definitely pretty solid. Can bring them to GT for you next weekend if you like...

Thats brilliant, i'll get them at GT, cheers Aaron :)

Id be asking for a full refund, including the cost of return postage IF he wants it back. Looks like it has been chewed by a robot dog.

I don't buy anything of here without a photo any more and I have stopped paying by gift to all but you guys.

RobMac":f6vrr378 said:
So Im right to be pissed off :?
Ive never seen anything like it :shock:

Pretty bad that one Rob :shock: i wouldnt describe that in any way as 'good condition'
Though in all fairness the seller i think didnt know the cups were so bad until he took it out :?
Of course that said,he should have sent a PM alerting your good self to the condition and a refund.

Personally i'd have sent it anyway,probably most here would do too.

I have just discovered that the front mech I have for my Kili is a bottom pull when I need a top pull. :(

So I am looking for a 28.6, top pull, pref M739 front mech before next weekend. :shock: (so the bike is ready for the annual MacRetro GT meet)

Happy to swap if it helps anyone.

big.eck":2jri5nwe said:
firedfromthecircus":2jri5nwe said:
I have just discovered that the front mech I have for my Kili is a bottom pull when I need a top pull. :(

So I am looking for a 28.6, top pull, pref M739 front mech before next weekend. :shock: (so the bike is ready for the annual MacRetro GT meet)

Happy to swap if it helps anyone.

your in luck > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204258

be quick ;)

Eck, you are a legend. Ta very much. :D

Funnily enough I looked at that thread this morning before I had my mech crisis, and didn't see anything I wanted. :LOL:

Back