another master

Hmm Technos, doesn't quite have the same mystique as the Master. Any pics, is it definitely a 60?

Dakkar":q0b2v5gw said:
Hmm Technos, doesn't quite have the same mystique as the Master. Any pics, is it definitely a 60?

The tecnos shared top billing in the colnago stable from '96-'00. The tubeset is actually EL-OS and recognised as the lightest frameset colnago made. It's actually rarer than the masters and variants. Googling etc colnago tecnos brings some info up.
Oh, and I have a tecnos decor ;) :LOL:

Dakkar":6mzu8xlw said:
Sorry didn't mean to take over this thread. It will definitely need a respray the paint has chips and tiny rust patches in places.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EX-PROFESSION ... 911wt_1270

so could be twice the price once it's restored. decisions, decisions.

I would say this is master from around 90. I had a 92 Master Piu which had slightly different cable intry/exit in the top tube. It did ride wonderfull with the curved fork. A little forgiving and with a little swing in the frame when you was standind and pedaling. Lovely feeling... Unless you want to do a full restoration I think you could be better off looking a bit at the german ebay. I found mine there... and at a very decent cost.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks guys for taking the effort to share some info, I'm very grateful. Yetidh thanks for your comments and advice. Shawnb wisdom indeed and and saarf my interest is definitely piqued. So is there a time scale re bottom bracket?

sunshine spot

Attachments

• master mec.jpg
    master mec.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 605
  • ma med.jpg
    ma med.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 605
  • med mas.jpg
    med mas.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 605
Back