Singletrack.com is sh*gged again....

Agency_Scum

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
...so I'm going to moan about it here! I love that site to bits. It's like retrobike in atmosphere with an agreeable mixture of loads of other stuff but there's a real pious-@rse-clique that bites yer bloody head off every time you complain about their sh*te server.

YOU MUST NOT COMPLAIN!

WHY DON'T YOU GO SOMEWHERE ELSE?!

ONLY W**KERS HAVE NO PATIENCE!

It's a commercial site and it's a bloody MESS!

Nobody ever listens! There's always a new site just around the corner.

Yes, I know it's free....OH MY GOD I'M SO SELFISH! HOW COULD I BE SO UNGRATEFUL......SOD OFF!!! It doesn't bloody work!

" Ultimate sacrilage " How dare I go to another site and winge!
Guess what; I WANT TO WINGE, I WANT TO BE LISTENED TO AND I WANT MY BIKE TO BE RETRO AND NOT THE BLOODY WEBSITE!

Thank you, rant over. ( I'm off into hiding now as the " Singletrack Inquisition " come looking for me ).

hey, take a chill pill

:D

Its free, its OK, but so slow and unreliable. I would think the advertisers would say something too - they pay to use it!!

Sorry Gump. I hope you didn't think that's a snap at you. You're just NOT allowed to complain on that site anymore. It's the best there is for talking b*ll*x for hours on end about all things bike related ( bliss ) but there really has grown up amongst it a Stalinist " you must not complain " culture that just boils my p1ss.

hey, takes for than that to offend me. cock ;)

There are just different ways to complain. Rarely does a big rant come up with the most productive outcome. Especially on a different forum :?

Saying that, I am one of the worst for keeping it together - to a point. Then thats it, its barney time!!!

What gets me are the 'bashers'. Theres always some story that X is shite. Bloke down pub sai :x

Oh yeh, how does it go..." that's crap!-I've never owned one, I've never used one, I've never seen one in reality but I can say for certain it's crap! "

I always like to post on stw to get advice on my 4x4 :LOL:

On the one hand they do get a lot of traffic. On the other hand the sites always falling over so you'd think they'd sort it.

Very opinionated place that Singletrackworld.

Its always funny posting pictures of older gen bikes on there and asking for peoples views. Always makes me smile some of the responses...

Back