Wheelset wanted

I missed out on some red Excellence rims on ebay t'other day. Grrrrr!

I've never had so much hassle wondering how to kit out a frame.

Love the Scapin colours and the Welsh dragon, and the Colnago Fork! Drool...

I have a nice pair of Campag neutron wheels.
Very good condition. They are the standard version with the old style record hub,(not the carbon ultra hub).
They are black though with silver campy q/rs. Very light and stiff
I may have a chorus 10 speed cassette to go on them but not sure how worn it is will have to check. Looking for £220 posted.
Let me know if you want some pics. Will need to give them a quick clean up as they haven't been on the bike since last summer.

Cheers Mike

Thanks Mike. At the moment I'm after something a little more oldy schooly, but if they're available I might come back to you if I can't get anything, if that's ok.

hey Mr thunder,
i might be selling the scapin and therefore will not be needing the red excellence rims.
i'll give you first refusal on them if i decide to sell them ( as long as your not in a mad rush!)
cheers
J

oldmuthariley":3a5a1wvj said:
i have frame envy :oops:
Devon, lived in a few places but majority in Shaldon, edge of Dartmoor, Dawlish and latterly Totnes (aka Clown town).

Totnes, my home town. I too feel like weeping everytime I go back. Nowhere can stay the same but if walked up the town centre with a cart and bell shouting, "Bring out your freaks!" you would in inundated.

Where did all those damn crusty sods come from? It is like playing Left 4 Dead but without the guns.

Really nice frames & bikes on this thread by the way.

Back