Zaskar Number 4 - FINISHED! page 4 - arghhh not finished!!!

THATS BEUTIFUL STEVE,TOP TOP DRAW,I WOULD LOVE TO OWN A BIKE LIKE THAT,MAYBE ONE DAY,ANYWAY ALL THE VERY BEST,CRACKING MACHINE :D

Irvinizer":1r3k4u9h said:
Have to say this again, in the category 'non-catalog specials', this is a winner! :D Stunning bike!!

Irvin

Wow, thankyou, very kind.. :cool:

racer x":1r3k4u9h said:
Can we have some more please :D awesome build mate keep it coming Steve :cool:

more pics fella, when the chain gets here.. :D

superstu":1r3k4u9h said:
Really top work, not always a fan of purple bits but yours go brilliantly with the frame.

Nice one :cool:

Yep, purple ano is always a classic/iconic mix with a polished frame.. I'm very happy with it..

ramradar69":1r3k4u9h said:
THATS BEUTIFUL STEVE,TOP TOP DRAW,I WOULD LOVE TO OWN A BIKE LIKE THAT,MAYBE ONE DAY,ANYWAY ALL THE VERY BEST,CRACKING MACHINE :D

Thanks fella. It's all a case of patience - many of these parts I've had squirelled away for years waiting for a build like this.. ;)

If you were a pimp looking to tackle a bit of trail (maybe it happens?)... There is no question that this the right machine

And I mean that in a good way... A dazzling bling-fest, which is very appealing!

That bottle cage reminds me of the chainlink steering wheels on old school lowriders :D

ringo":9psthhhw said:
That's looking superb and gar nicer than the build I had planned!

Kudos fella! You just need the M5 to go with it now!! :D :D

Or an M3 evo eh Rich (pun intended!)

Tc

Chain turned up today,

Couldn't be bothered to take pics today, too hot, and it's a chain - I think we all know what an HG50 chain looks like :LOL:

So, apart from some purple barends from Canada, I think this is basically now complete... :cool:

Ready for it's first showing @ mayhem in a few weeks....

Purple - Loving the 3dvness Steve, if you need any 3dv to finish off let me know, i have some bends too if your Canadian ones fall through :D

A few final bits urned up over the ast couple of days, so now the rain's stopped for a minute, I got out there, got them fitted and some pics snapped.

Added components - Hyperlites, Controltech barends, Purple chainrings, XTR Front Mech..

FINISHED (apart from purple chainring bolts):

PurpleZaskar001.jpg

PurpleZaskar002.jpg

PurpleZaskar003.jpg

PurpleZaskar004.jpg

PurpleZaskar005.jpg

PurpleZaskar006.jpg

PurpleZaskar007.jpg

Back