Retrobike National Series Rd 3: Surrey Hills ~ 27/05/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still planning to be there. Weather looks good, so I'll probably bring the Merlin (or maybe the Ibis, or a Breezer - decisions, decisions). Assuming it's not raining, I'll also be travelling there in my retro car.

yes

i was a newbie last year on this ride. so enjoyed it i am coming again and hope to bring a couple of other newbies. :D weather ➡️

Now with added Menu!!

kindly supplied by our half way stop - the Hurtwood Inn Hotel in Peaslake

Untitled.jpg

Please please PLEASE can you let me know if you would like anything off here by 8pm tomorrow (friday) night.

If you are going to have food, it would be a huge help to us and them if you could take a look and order off here by tomorrow (friday) 8pm. yes, i realise it's short notice, and I apologise for that.

Let me know in PM, rather than clogging up the thread.

They have very graciously allowed us to populate the back garden, and should we require it there will be access to a room with table if the bar and/or garden is full

marc two tone":gl57vvpi said:
looking like 24-25 degrees, rather lovely! with plenty of sun so bring sun lotion and plenty of water. :cool:

Oh no, looking at that menu means its going to cost me and just to do me in i'm going to melt LoL

Thanks a very stunned andy

as Marc says, the weather seems to have favoured us again this year :cool:

XCWeather

yr.no

BBC

and for those that missed it on the last page, here is the menu

Untitled.jpg

Don't forget to PM me your order by 8pm this evening at the latest!

Good thinking. But, I'll be "going traditional" and eating a minted lamb roll and some of the legendary cheese straws from the shop over the road.

I may well then come into the pub for a pint.

Looking forward to this, should be ace.

See you all Sunday.

Will be bringing some swag, if anyon has any specific wants just let me know :)

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back