Show us your Proflex........

apache":3dz3nb7y said:
Mine's retro-mod, (which I guess will meet with some gnashing of teeth amongst the purists / extremists) in order to speedily get it ready to ride in sunny weather.

I've come to the conclusion that it's a wee bit too small for me though.

Nice ride Apache :D don't worry bout the purists lol it's all about the bike and rider that matters ;)

cornholio's RC200":3vz4bs4q said:
Here's my old 856. Sadly now dearly departed due to an altercation with a ford focus :evil:

IMGP1189.jpg

I do have two more frames that could be used though; one has been in the pipeline for ages and I just havent got started on it.

Some really nice rides but this is my fave. Shame its R.I.P.

Look what arrived in the post today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brand Spanking new!!

My proflex will live again later today!!!

dsc03177zg.jpg

gtRTSdh":2didgwfz said:
Look what arrived in the post today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brand Spanking new!!

My proflex will live again later today!!!

dsc03177zg.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeet :D where did you obtain these beauty's ? Stateside?

Noleen J6 & a bit of help from a friend. They cost a bomb and my 957 project is now double what I planned to spend. I've tried every possible alternative for the frame but this is the only shock that will fit. I've got some yellow raceline HS33's for it and some similar but narrower and lighter bars. It's pedals will be returned from road bike service shortly. Current weight is 26lbs with pedals and will be 27lbs with a dropper post. Another notable improvement is the freshly powdercoated seat stays, they were silver before and I think it's a massive improvement being black.

Before:

dsc02005wu.jpg

After:

20120526074.jpg

20120526075.jpg

20120526076.jpg

Anybody got a spare working nr2 for some noleen crosslink elts. Also looking for a spring for my 857 nr2. I got 2 noleen nr2 shocks which need a rebuild, anybody interested

Also looking for a cone shock adapter, so i can use a different shock, i dont want the expensive risse option! My nr2 is fine at the moment!

Thanks

700c Proflex

This Proflex Newport found me the other day.

Attachments

• newport700c1.jpg
    newport700c1.jpg
    450.8 KB · Views: 1,816
Nice find! I think those didn't arrive to Europe.
I was seeking for one of them but finally I'm making a conmuter with my old 550.

My latest Proflex, built a couple of months ago.

IMGP2720.jpg

IMGP2724.jpg

IMGP2725.jpg

IMGP2726.jpg

At the moment it's my favourite bike. Comfy and surprisingly low on the weight front.

Latest posts

Back