MacRetro Trading Post

clockworkgazz":1v9c3e1r said:

Ive dropped him a message,seems the only way of getting in touch.Fair price but a shed load of work. :?+

My pile of crap if anyone is interested
Pricing isnt to be taken as fixed,very negotiable ;)
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Im hoping to get to Glentress this year,dependent on room availability at the Hydro,i can bring anything along but what id like to get shot of is the pair of purple rims.Theres definitely a crack in one ,not sure on the other :? but if anyone wants them to try to build a set for a garage queen you are more than welcome to them :D

For the east coast 29ers which is probably only ZZ, i spotted a pair of WTB Exiwolf 29 x 2.2" folding tyres in the Bikestation in pretty reasonable condition and a Bontrager 29 x 2.2 Folding knobbly. Very probably quite cheap for all but I have nae spare cash to snap them up with plus dont actually need them ;)

Spacer

Spacer for my front mech arrived from the legend that is GAZ!
Its perfect,
1: because it fits :)
2: because it also came with free sweeties.....at least I hope they were chocolates :shock:

I will now be shopping with this man rather than CRC.

Jamie

velomaniac":dhe7dr82 said:
For the east coast 29ers which is probably only ZZ, i spotted a pair of WTB Exiwolf 29 x 2.2" folding tyres in the Bikestation in pretty reasonable condition and a Bontrager 29 x 2.2 Folding knobbly. Very probably quite cheap for all but I have nae spare cash to snap them up with plus dont actually need them ;)

those exiwolfs are great tyres BTW love mine.

A pair of Kenda K(anye)west slicks - 26 x 1.5. Plenty of life left - £10 the pair, pick up next meet?

dscf3191001.jpg

I'll even throw in the inner tubes...

If I put a head set up for sale (with no issues) and you bought it AND paid immediately and I took nearly 2 weeks to send the H/S and this dropped through you letter box "how would you feel?"
IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

Back