1st big Klein meet 2012 for the Benelux 17-6-2012

It's very quiet around here... another great idea that dies a silent death?

I would like some more info please about what the meeting is about. Ok the date is the 16th of june. But where is it going to be, what time, are we just going to stare at the bikes or are we going to take a ride, who are coming with what bike(s), are we going to have a spare parts sale/swap, etc...?

Gr. Allard

Yup, indeed quiet around. Hope it wont die a silent death.... As far as I can read it should be somewhere near Jeroens place but I have no contact with him. Thats near Arnhem.

If it wont work out we should try to find somewehere else to go, maybe the Posbank or where the first OWMTBC was...

Cheers,
Martin

Klein

Hope it's not a problem for you guys but the meeting is changed to the sunday so the 17th of June.
More details will follow soon.

Thanks,
Renzo

Well guys, it was very quiet! :)

My entries:
Klein Adroit Koi 1996
Klein Attitude Sea & Sky 1994
Klein Adept Ice tail 1995
etc. etc....

Well 17-06-2012 is still the date for the Klein meeting.
It will be at Jeroen in Heelsum!

Check this one in the future!: http://www.mtbmuseum.nl/

Adroit:

Attitude:

Adept:

Looking forward!! And a very very cool Adept DJ !

The planning for the day will be as followed ;)

At around 10 o c'clock we arrive at Jeroen in Heelsum.

Untill 1 o'clock or so we can put the bikes together, have a talk and drink a coffee

After 1 or so we can go for a ride in the Heelsum area who wants to and after the ride we can all sit down have a cold drink and we all have a look at the bikes and talk some more about Klein bikes.
We might try to end the meeting at about 5 or so to go home and see the look in our wives eyes if we have not bought more bikes :LOL:

Oh and my third entry will be, although not finished, a 92 Attitude in HLF with some nice M732, Grafton, Crossmax's and Paul parts. The bike has apparantly been stored for a long, long time and there is hardly any fade.. :cool:

8d0c2e32.jpg

Bike ready: oeps
Psysical health: oeps
Transport to Heelsum: oeps
Arranged day off: oeps

Anyone near Zwolle or passing by?

Cheers,
martin

Latest posts

Back