COLNAGO Low profile, crono, Time Trial frame wanted

Colnago Carbitubo

Hey mate,
i have a colnago carbitubo with a 24" fork, double disked, and with an almost
complete c-record groupset to sell, its in excellent condition and probaly one of the rarest most beautiful colnago frames ever built
thx julius

Re: Colnago Carbitubo

Colgano12":37g0lxtd said:
here is the link to some pictures
http://velospace.org/node/42748#comment-102405
feel free to contact me, and make me a reasonable offer :LOL:

Hi Yea I saw one on e-bay a couple of months back identical & with the same with a disc front wheel in. Don't want to upset you but the bike in the link does NOT have a c-record group set fitted. Is this the exact bike you are selling? & where is the bike based? you name your price?
cheers

Colnago Carbitubo

I live in Munich, i would estimate the bike around the 2500€ range, doesn`t matter whether its fully c-record or not. the disc wheels have its price too, and the set up is pretty much realistic to the time it was ridden in the olympics. this bike has its history so i m sure the price is justified.
thx julius

Re: Colnago Carbitubo

Colgano12":1laedlcq said:
I live in Munich, i would estimate the bike around the 2500€ range, doesn`t matter whether its fully c-record or not. the disc wheels have its price too, and the set up is pretty much realistic to the time it was ridden in the olympics. this bike has its history so i m sure the price is justified.
thx julius

Thanks for the photos, BUT way to expensive for me. I think from memory the last e-bay one sold for around 800 euros with front & rear disc wheels. I've also seen about another 4 or 5 come up for sale so they are not that rare a bike to warrant a 2500 euro price tag from my point of view, & from the photos you sent me the only part that was c-record was the rear gear. But good luck with selling the bike.
cheers

Colnago Carbitubo

from my point of view the frame is so rare because you can hardly find any pictures of used ones, not even on flickr, or google images, and i m sure that there is more 26" versions than 24", don`t you think so? Unfortunately i haven`t seen one on ebay. maybe that would have helped me finding the right price for this one but i m fully convinced that this bike will gain more than 1500€ on ebay.com. thanks for your advices ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back