MM12

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way,what was the hardest climb last year.I walked the course and guessed it was the one up to the obelisk or not?

official team listings and entrance are now available, were all on.......i hope lol

let the training commence, or should i have been doing it already? :roll:

I will be rocking up in me winnabago but i can't find where the motorhomes are meant to park. I want electric hook up i aint wasting good fuel using me generator.

So my question is do they have motorhome parking camping so to speak at eastnor.

any links would be great. I would on the wednesday but the witch has decided that she can't look after herself and pack her clothes to go on holiday on friday and get to the airport.

thanks andy

any123":fu0zqzx1 said:
I will be rocking up in me winnabago but i can't find where the motorhomes are meant to park. I want electric hook up i aint wasting good fuel using me generator.

So my question is do they have motorhome parking camping so to speak at eastnor.

any links would be great. I would on the wednesday but the witch has decided that she can't look after herself and pack her clothes to go on holiday on friday and get to the airport.

thanks andy

I don't think there are any electric hookups at eastnor but you could try emailing the organisers. Otherwise you could MTFU and camp like the rest of us peasants :D

bryan555":1z5pt5mr said:
any123":1z5pt5mr said:

thanks andy

I don't think there are any electric hookups at eastnor but you could try emailing the organisers. Otherwise you could MTFU and camp like the rest of us peasants :D

How would i get a dishwasher in me tent lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back