GT Borrego - now completed.

i scrolled down slowly after the words and down to the pics thinking "oh no, what's he done?"

actually that's nice, very nice.
it all works well visually. been out on it yet?

I owned a Borrego for a short while and I loved the green but that yellow looks really good - not too bright a colour and looks standard....

The Borrego came with GT Brahma bars so risers are an improvement in the looks department...!

The Brahma bars have just gone off in the post to another RB member...

First ride went well yesterday. No real suprises just a whole lot of getting used to such a low down, direct feel. The rocky sections and the well renowned braking bumps on my local waymarked trails (Cannock Chase) were interesting.

This is the first time I've ever used Porcs, back in the day I remember having Ground Controls, Geoclaws and Smokes and yesterday it was challenging at times to keep these tyres under control.

Can't see me being happy with flat bars although I might trim some more width from these bars (currently down to 700mm) once I find the XT STIs I want and can get the lever / grip position sorted.

Overall I'm really pleased with it, shoulders and wrist are grumbling a bit today but I'm sure they'll get used to it!!

Gt

A stunning job and a nice shade, not too overpowering

I am building a gt and wondered where you got the tange sticker, cheers

A nice bike, great colours, like the bright yellow & blue,Team scream. Not a fan of brahamas or risers really , flats would be better IMO. A really neat & clean build there.

Back