Dreamscape RB discount. LTJ Bukem, Dave Angel, Clarkee etc.

That's a good collection there man, I've got most of the original DAT's and we'll be releasing them all as free downloads and also on limited run CD packs.

Peter Pan, Fusion and $uper vilian are all up and coming MC's but all very good and worthy of room two got to give some new blood a chance plus with an artist bill the size of a new family car we have to reign it in somewhere.

You don't often see an old skool event with so many head liners crammed into the two main rooms.

Staf.

Well let me know when you'll be releasing those and download...deffo.

Going to do a bit of a search on those MC's to see what they sound like.

That's an awesome lineup! I wonder how many people will make it to the national ride at Leith Hill the day after?!?

I certainly won't be doing anything for a few days Rich who runs Raindance is celebrating his birthday with us and, Bukem, Dave Angel, Clarkee and a bunch o the others are all staying with us in a hotel down the road so it's going to be a messy one!

RAF that's gotta be one hell of a party. :D
You have some good friends by the sounds of it, is that people you have met at various raves?

Yes mate, you wouldn't believe how chilled out they all are, and it's always a good laugh. Mick who owns the Emporium is really chilled out too when I said we were all going drinking after the event he said "**** that we'll just have a lock in!" had some great nights raving both organising and attending and it's amazing being part of bringing Dreamscape back with all the lads and lasses that help Murray make it what it was back in the day.

Yep fair do's thats an awesome night..and a very cool offer to RBers. Nice.

I still have all my tapes/flyers/memories from the 90's. Damn the nineties..if I knew I was gonna look back this much on the music and the bikes of then, I would danced and rode even harder!! :D When I am sat in that rockingchair in my twilight years (when I can be unashamedly old & bold).. I will be ready to share some chemical based stories: "I remember staying up for 4 days and...'' - that's if my memory hasnt failed me completely by then.

Gutted I can't come to this.

I have some great memories of dreamscape, helter skelter & mainly Bowlers from back in the 90s.

Most of the memories are a little hazy tho!!

Quality lineup, it's going to be one to remember.

C'mon - tell it like it is. This is a RB discount to see Fabio. :LOL:

J/K - great offer. Actually a little surprised RB doesn't have some 'discount codes' with some bike parts sellers or eBay members.

In the Marketplace forum especially this site is helping many sellers get top dollar for their product. There is value here that should be rewarded. Frequent eBay/other sellers should be approached about discounts to RB members - especially regarding US sellers shipping overseas.

Back