results from the jury are in

02gf74

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
from this

Starting with the runner up, in second place is the Gary Fisher X-caliber, weighing in at 12.33 kg :? (it does have bar ends, mudguards, saddle bag, bottle cage with mini pump). I will re-weigh after removing these items if I can be bothered.

So the winner is the Bianchi, a staggering 10.65 kg. :cool:

I'm a bit disappointed as was hoping it was under 10 kg then got really depressed as I would need to lose 650g - a lot ..... but then realised I read the number wrong and it is ony sixy five grammes.

As soon as the brakes I'm afer appear on the evilBay (4 pot XT stop great but are heavy-ish), I'm there. ;)

After that possibly lighter tyres, XTR chainset and carbon saddle should see me in the 9.7 kg region.

I should easily be able to hit 10kg with my bike but it is always over 12 because of all the crap I put on it.

for the past ten years my bike weight has been irrelevant......what i really need to sort is the fat b@stard riding it!.... :roll:

feetabix":3spxg2vb said:
for the past ten years my bike weight has been irrelevant...

Agree. same here. i was just commenting on the bikes weight as he mentioned it.

Cycling is more than the bike

02gf74":3i1uxrmw said:
from this

I'm a bit disappointed as was hoping it was under 10 kg then got really depressed as I would need to lose 650g - a lot ..... but then realised I read the number wrong and it is ony sixy five grammes.

Not sure you've still got that right chap!

If it's 10.65 kg (10650g) then you need to loose 650g

If it's 10.065 kg (10065g) then you need to loose 65g

1kg = 1000g, so 0.65kg is 650g

:)

Peterpoddy":1jsv5h8f said:
02gf74":1jsv5h8f said:
from this

Not sure you've still got that right chap!

If it's 10.65 kg (10650g) then you need to loose 650g

If it's 10.065 kg (10065g) then you need to loose 65g

1kg = 1000g, so 0.65kg is 650g

:)

Lol
Think I just heard the O.P's bubble burst!! :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Rampage":2c3wb0rt said:
I'm not sure it matters as the weight is now 8.92kg!

8.88 kg at last weigh in - think that was fitting carbon railed saddle. (actually I fitted stpuidly light zoom bars so it could be that or be even lighter ....)

Back